Graphic Design/User Experience Design
Aspen Systems Inc., a premier manufacturer for over 35 years of High Performance Computing (HPC) & Storage Solutions, has an immediate opening for a Web Graphic Designer working with our team to continue our growth. Our vision is to be the leader in HPC in North America through our systematic approach within the growing E-commerce market place. The position is ideal for someone with world class graphic design and UX experience using Standard WEB technologies, by being able to greatly increase our company image through cutting edge design.
The company Web Designer will manage all images and functionality of the website, strategies, creation of all aesthetically pleasing pages, styles, ease of use, debugging and constant improvements. You will be promoting all product and service offerings online and collaborate with Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales and other Stakeholders to continue to grow our online E-Commerce Server and Storage business. Some Travel is required to various industry shows and training symposiums. You understand the challenges it takes to grow a company fast by your own passions that show up in your work every day.
Qualified candidates must possess most of the following skillsets:
- You should have a keen visual eye. Experience and understanding of site architecture, user experience, color theory and color management on the web, proper file formats and a master of fonts.
- You have excellent concept, design and layout skills. Adobe InDesign is your BFF, and Photoshop and Illustrator ride shotgun.
- Solid experience in working within different social media platforms.
- Your known for being an expert of all web technologies including E-commerce shopping cart software and be able to work within HTML5, CSS, XML, Java Script, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Classic ASP experience is helpful.
- Proficiency in the following office software packages desired: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Microsoft 365, Product Cart, SharePoint, and OneNote.
- You’re articulate and well-spoken in person and emails, and take pride in producing excellent work and value it only by the results.
- You set the pace for goals and deadlines and help those who might miss them.
- Aspen Systems also offers a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental coverage, Generous Holidays, Annual Bonus, 401K and Paid Vacation, Great food, this is a full time in house position.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in experience design. US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time. We are a smoke/drug-free work place.
- We are looking to fill this great opportunity ASAP, this a great place to work and play, even with your dog by your side.
- Please send us an email and introduce yourself in a way that reflects your personality, goals with your resume and any samples of your work with valid URL.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.