ASPEN SYSTEMS CAREERS: JOB DETAIL
|Title||HPC Sales Professional|
|Location||Denver & Omaha|
Aspen Systems, a 35 year leader in the High-Performance Computing (HPC) industry, is seeking an energetic, imaginative, and experienced sales engineer in the HPC space to join our growing sales team. Our vision is to be the undisputed leader of HPC in North America and we plan to achieve this through the strategic growth of our state-of-the-art enterprise e-commerce platform. Our culture is goal oriented and focused on results. We’re passionate about all the latest technologies that relate to our industry. We provide full life cycle clusters, storage, and servers to Governments, Universities and Research facilities that are literally changing the world.
You will enjoy being immersed in the latest High-Performance Computing technology, including full life cycle of all HPC products, software stacks, and systems. You will interact with scientists, researchers, and administrators that are at the tip of the spear of their respective science.
For a Successful Journey and Career you should have many of these attributes below, we encourage you to inquire for this great opportunity:
– You must have the ability to translate Data Sheets/White Papers from technical jargon to discernable benefits and value.
– You’re passionate in consulting technical solutions and you aspire to be the top performer on any team. You love to win! Not only for us, but for our client base too. You strive to apply your System Administration talent in a new and uniquely challenging way.
– Excellent understanding of HPC clusters, Software stacks, GPU computing, InfiniBand, Private cloud and storage are definite advantages in winning the role.
– You love learning new, ever changing and evolving technology in the HPC space and have a passion for selling complex and large enterprise-class and mission critical systems.
– You have the skill set to learn a complex ERP/CRM software quickly and accurately, and keep detailed prices and pertinent client and company data within the software.
– You have a solid understanding of computer/IT products and concepts, and the ability to grasp overall architecture and details quickly. You are a self-learner, self-starter, pragmatic and again, passionate. Along with being an excellent listener, troubleshooter and problem solver.
– You’re comfortable consulting with customers and clients via email, phone, WebEx/GoToMeeting or other on-line presentation applications.
– You’re very passionate and have strong self-discipline for continuously reaching and surpassing goals and sales objectives. Our goals are lofty, as yours should be.
– You have the capacity to walk through the sales and quoting process with world-renowned clients, customers, and government agencies with integrity, honesty, diligence, and attention to detail.
– You enjoy explaining and presenting the values and benefits of our products, services, and solutions with expert technical authority and absolute professionalism.
– You value teamwork and you have both a desire to learn and grow, and help co-workers do the same. We want you to add to our culture and be a part of our journey.
– You’re well-organized and extremely detailed you expect the same level of competence from others.
– You have a great attitude and regularly exceed expectations.
– You have excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation) and you’re at ease thinking dynamically on your feet.
– You’re upbeat, energetic, self-motivated, and a true professional, with a foundation of honesty. You have to be responsive to client deadlines, in order to maintain our integrity.
– You’re a critical thinker able to assess opportunities, create openings, and offer alternatives to clients who may need additional expertise in the technical, logical, and client budgetary constraints.
– Must have the ability to travel. Must be corporate office based, this is not a remote position.
– BA/BS or advanced degree in a technical field or equivalent experience in Engineering/Business/Communication/Information Technology
– 3+ years of experience selling IT/High Performance computing solutions to customers in the $100k+ range and experience.
What we offer:
– We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage, Generous Holidays, Annual Bonuses, 401K and Paid Vacation, Great Food (we splurge for weekly lunches), run back door BBQs whenever we get a chance. This is a full-time position.
– US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time. We are a smoke/vape/drug-free work environment. You must be able to pass a drug screen. We’re an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law.
– We are looking to fill this great opportunity immediately, we have a world-class, professional, and incredibly talented team. We are a great place to work and play. Imagine biking, hiking, and ski slopes just beyond our front door. We’re a “bring your dog” friendly office. We have big ideas, and we are some of the best and brightest in HPC.
– Please send us an introductory email (in a way that reflects your personality and career goals) with your resume, record of proven sales history, or relevant accomplishments attached.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Aspen Systems is to provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Aspen Systems hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. Aspen Systems believes that employees should be provided with a working environment which enables each employee to be productive, and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.