|Title||SENIOR LINUX SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER|
SENIOR LINUX SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER – In-House Only
Aspen Systems, a 38-year leader in the High-Performance Computing (HPC) industry, is seeking an energetic, imaginative, and creative LINUX SOFTWARE PROGRAMMER to join our journey. Our vision is to be the undisputed leader of HPC in North America and we plan to achieve this through the strategic growth of our state-of-the-art enterprise e-commerce platform. Our culture is goal-oriented and focused on results. We’re passionate about all the latest technologies that relate to our industry. We provide full life cycle sales and support in compute clusters, storage, and servers to Governments, Universities and Research facilities that are literally changing the world.
Aspen Systems is looking for a career team member with experience in many of the following areas:
We’re seeking a gifted Linux Software Engineer who is able to enhance our internal software systems and willing to keep growing in a mentored environment within our talented software engineering team.
The Linux Software developer will help plan, design and implement new internal software projects, maintain and improve current products, and integrate with back end systems as needed. Teamwork, attention to detail, good communication, and documentation skills are a must. Willingness to learn new software languages, tool, and other skills are required.
• Qualified candidates must possess most of the following skillsets:
• 5+ years Linux System Admin experience in a production/enterprise environment
• Extensive knowledge of CentOS, RedHat,
• Experience with standard services (DNS, DHCP, TFTP, PXE, etc.)
• Ability to troubleshoot server and storage hardware issues
• Experience with Version Control Systems (GIT, SVN, RCS, CVS)
• Ability to build applications from source and troubleshoot compiling issues
• Experience with compilers such as (GNU, Intel, PGI)
• Shell scripting experience (Bash, Perl, Python)
• Competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, and 401k
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We’re unable to sponsor visas at this time. We are a smoke/drug-free workplace.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against in any condition of employment because of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by law