In our manufacturing environment, you will manufacture advanced computing technologies in an ISO9001-2015 & ESD S20.20 facility. You will work between three departments of Production, Tech Support, and Engineering. You will have direct responsibility in a leadership role. It is a cross-functional team position and requires the ability to understand/run each department and maintain and enforce policies at a technical level. You will be creating training materials for your departments, training those in their roles, and driving successful team meetings to the assigned goals.
- BA/BS/Master or advanced degree in a technical field Engineering/Communication/Information Technology/Computer Science.
- 5+ years of experience as a Linux administrator/DevOps in a leadership role.
- An understanding of ISO9001-2015 and Quality Manufacturing
- Familiarity with software compilers. Linux programming environments, BASH.
- Linux Administration experience. Software debug experience, software maintenance.
- The ability to flash BIOS, SSD, NVMe, Raid Cards, Network Cards, Switches,
- Ability to troubleshoot server, network, and storage hardware/software issues
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to install, configure, and cable network hardware (switches, routers, firewalls) in the rack.
- Experience with x86 bootstrap process (BIOS, RAID, Fibre Channel, etc.)
- Strong execution of Project Management responsibilities
- Strong track record of accountability and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated self-starter that can work independently.
- Documentation improvements for training and system improvements; you will work with the team to maintain and improve documentation.
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience in managing on-prem and off-prem applications and operating systems. Including ERP, CRM, Ticking software, SharePoint, web applications, Build/Release Management, Containerization and Cloud Implementation,
About Aspen Systems:
Founded in 1982, Aspen Systems, Inc. is a market leader in high-performance computing. We design, manufacture, and service high-performance computing products, including compute clusters, systems software, large data storage, advanced file systems, and visualization. Focusing only on the most demanding HPC applications, we have a long-proven track record of building some of the most advanced technical computing systems in the marketplace.
What we offer:
A competitive benefits package including Medical and Dental coverage, Generous Holidays, Annual Bonuses, 401K and Paid Vacation, and Great Food, we run back-door BBQs whenever we get a chance. It is a full-time career position.
US Citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor visas at this time. We are a smoke/vape/drug-free work environment. You must be able to pass a background check and a drug screen, including marijuana.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy of Aspen Systems provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Aspen Systems hires and promotes individuals solely based on their qualifications for the job to be filled. Aspen Systems believes that employees should be provided with a working environment that enables each employee to be productive and work to the best of their ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.
We are looking to fill this great opportunity immediately. We have a world-class, professional, and incredibly talented team. We are a great place to work and play. Imagine biking, hiking, and ski slopes just beyond our front door. We’re a “bring your dog” friendly office and cold beer on tap.