Flex Service Package through Aspen Systems includes all the services associated with our Standard Service Package offering, but adds the flexibility to have Aspen Systems engineering upgrade all your software configurations as you require.
Our Flex Service package appeals to those customers who have HPC administration skills in-house, but adds many users with multiple models and possibly conflicting requirements. Using the Flex Service package, your HPC administration staff can leverage Aspen Systems engineering talent, experience, and labor to extend their own resources to satisfy more users and change complex requirements.
- Distribution: Aspen Systems will upgrade your entire cluster distribution as required. If a commercial distribution is used, you will be responsible for any license upgrade costs that are not included with your original software licenses.
- Utilities: Aspen Systems will upgrade your standard utilities as you request, as well as install and configure additional utilities such as compilers or MPI implementations as you require.
- Applications: Aspen Systems will assist in installing and configuring additional applications and models as you require. If your new applications are commercially licensed, you will be responsible for the licensing cost of the new applications.
- Hardware Support: Aspen Systems provides Bronze (1 year), Silver (2 years), Gold (3 year), Platinum (4 year), and Diamond (5 year) hardware warranties. Based on the warranty option you select when you purchase your cluster, or any warranty extension you might apply later, Aspen Systems provides replacement parts during your warranty. Advance replacement parts must be returned to Aspen Systems within 15 days of the action, or you will be billed for the part.
- Shipping: Aspen Systems pays for parts to be shipped both ways for the life of your warranty. All shipping under the Flex Service Package is done as “standard ground” shipping for the carrier applicable to your area. Higher priority shipping under this plan is available but will result in additional expense. If deemed necessary by Aspen Systems engineering, entire nodes or peripheral units may be returned to Aspen Systems for repair at our expense as well.
- Troubleshooting and performance tuning: Aspen Systems will assist you in troubleshooting and the correction of execution and performance issues of any configurations installed by Aspen Systems.
- Support Hours: Monday through Thursday, 8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, or 8:30 A.M. To 5:00 P.M. Mountain Standard Time Friday.
- Contact Method: Via phone (800)992-9242 (U.S. and Canada), or 1-303-431-4606, or e-mail email@example.com. Responses will only be given during normal support hours.
- Case Tracking: All Aspen Systems assistance will be assigned a ticket number, which we use to track our progress and your satisfaction with the work we do for you. Cluster administrators as well as end users we may work with are encouraged to apply for an Aspen Systems Support Account, which will allow you access to our web services and the capability to track and respond to your tickets online at www.aspsys.com as well as via e-mail.
- Administrative Assistance: N/A. Administrative assistance, such as adding users, changing passwords, adjusting user disk quotas, performing data backups, or other day to day administrative tasks needed to manage your cluster are not included in the Aspen Systems Flex Service package, and may result in additional charges under this plan.